PV CYCLE executes the Extended Producer Responsibility for companies selling photovoltaic (PV) (solar) panels in the 27 countries of the European Union.
PV CYCLE guarantees that companies selling PV Panels organize on a collective basis their compliance with the legislation with its upstream services (registration, reporting) and its downstream services (organizing collection and recycling of solar panels) in 27 European countries.
Founded in 2007 by and for the photovoltaic industry, PV CYCLE has today legal entities and representations throughout the globe including Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and Japan. The organization also operates in many other regions of the world.
To join our small and agile team in Brussels, we are looking for
an Administration and Finance Coordinator.
Context of the position
From their headquarter in Brussels, PV CYCLE currently manages the customer administration of participants (registration, declaration), the periodical reporting towards authorities, the accounting administration and the operations administration (collection, waste treatment).
Customer Relations, Declaration and Finance management are embedded in one ERP platform.
The Administration and Finance Coordinator is primarily responsible to offer excellent customer service to our customers in Belgium, Europe AND around the globe, to provide flawless and efficient administrative support to the Membership and Finance departments and to work with other colleagues in specific items. The successful candidate is able to solve autonomously the daily challenges in the Customer Service and Finance departments and to bring forward and discuss with the respective Managers the complex items.
For the Membership Department
- Specific administrative tasks related to customer support and administration include – amongst others – the following:
- being the first point of contact providing information and support to existing customers and prospects in relation to WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Compliance, its administration and management
- supporting customers in completing their administrative obligations before any deadline
- verifying and – where applicable – managing the process and correcting reported data on a daily basis to ensure accuracy of reported data
- maintaining the customer relationship management (CRM) system on a daily basis
- reporting to external stakeholders on a regular basis
- generating overviews and reports for internal and external stakeholders
- providing administrative support to all subsidiaries and branches in Europe
- Managing all administrative WEEE Compliance items for the country Belgium and its three Regions including front office activities such as communicating, presenting and informing prospects and customers about their obligations.
For the Finance Department
- Responsible for and in charge of customer invoicing administration related to customers
- Responsible for and in charge of accounts receivable, i.e. chasing the payment of overdue invoices /credit collection
- Assisting supplier invoice administration, booking of invoices and payments
- Assisting the bank statements administration and booking
For other Departments:
- Helping to translate marketing and communication materials and collateral
- Providing relevant customer information and details to facilitate the work of your colleagues from the Operations department and vice versa
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English. Other languages such as German, Spanish or Italian are an asset.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Able to understand the rationale of and have common sense of how IT-systems work
- Must have strong, hands-on knowledge of ERP systems and IT-systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics Business Central and ERP system
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Customer focused (internal and external).
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to quickly identify and mitigate problems.
- Proactive in putting actions in place to prevent issues and to provide solutions. A challenge lover who dares to challenge. Not afraid of difficulties.
- Able to navigate a fast-paced, ever-changing environment that operates under tight deadlines.
- Able to set priorities based on business and stakeholder needs.
- Responsibility mindset
- Eager to learn
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Very accurate and efficient executor of administration and finance tasks
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Willing to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work under stress and accepting flexible work hours
- Ability to accompany the team in events and meetings abroad
- Attractive salary according to experience and skills
- Extra-legal benefits
- Opportunity to grow
- Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe (near Montgomery / Diamant)
- Share with us why you want to join our team
- Share your bio/CV
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- When we do not answer within 10 working days, we only keep your file on record and close your application.
- When we contact you within 10 working days, we organize an interview online or live to discuss our offer and your value proposition.